|My first trees put together and glued to magnets.|
I noticed that once I cut them down to size the branches ended up looking a little to regular for my taste and a little too sparse. I mixed up a paste of flock, glue, and a little water and slathered that on in chunks across the branches. Once dried it ended up rock solid and also helped to bind the whole tree together.
|My test run with the flocking. This one is gonna need some repainting to blend the colors together.|
The "leaves" that are a part of the sprays are a little big for scale so next I'm going to put some more flock on to blend it together and finish it up with some paint. I'll put up some better pictures once they are complete.
|The rest of the trees with the trunks sculpted on.|
I also got some more casting resin and mold making material in the mail yesterday so I'm hoping to get back to work on my buildings over the next week as well.