Over the past weekend I was able to get some more work done on my architectural bits. I decided to do three different types of windows and two doors. I figured this would give me a bit of variety when putting together a few buildings. I also think I'm going to do wall sections, roofs pieces, chimneys, and other detail pieces. Then I can cast up a bunch of pieces and just mix and match them together to make several buildings. Of course this means it will take longer to get the first building done but after that I should be able to knock a couple of them out quickly.
I still had some mold making material left so I was able to make a mold. Unfortunately, I don't have any casting resin left so I'm going to have to order some more. I'll get some silicon mold material too while I'm at it cause I'm going to need some soon enough.
In the meantime I found a resin 15mm building ruin that I think its meant for eastern front WWII, but will work well enough for what I'm doing. I'm going to paint it up and use it in the background for pictures.