Projects

Friday, February 13, 2015

Sicktime Sculpting Projects

I suffered through a case of the man-flu this past weekend which threw my plans into disarray. I didn't get to submit my entry for the Hot bonus round and since I'll be on vacation next week it looks like I'll be missing the Comedy one as well. Disappointing but at least I should be able to submit the figure for the Hot round as a regular entry once I get around to taking some pictures.

18mm - The one on the left is going to be the first of my Great Victorian Writers Running in Terror series. On the right is almost done just the hard parts of face and hands to do.

I couldn't muster up the energy to do any painting this week but I did get started on a group of new sculpts in a variety of scales. I have vague ideas for uses for some of them but in general I'm just working on what I feel like right now.

Early stages of various pieces. 28mm on the left, a bust of indeterminate scale, and one scaled out to 1/35 as a trial run.

2 comments:

  1. You are more talented than I am, sir. Hoping you feel better and are enjoying your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, vacation was an enjoyable time away from the digital age. Now I have a lot of catching up to do with others blogs, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...