Projects

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Steam Armor

Normally when modeling I work more or less on the fly. But recently I've tried to plan things out a little more. Part of my new method has been making sketches of what I want to work on. In the past I've done some rough sketches for terrain I've been working on but I've been trying to go a step further for my sculpting. I'm not the best artist by any means but working this way lets me focus my ideas on what I want to make.  Although I'm pretty sure it will evolve as I sculpt it.

So this is the sketch I made for my first more steampunk miniature. I wanted to make a steam driven power armor or steam armor as it were. I decided that it would be of Prussian manufacture, probably from the Krupp factories.


And here is the beginnings of the sculpt.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...