Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Someplace For All My Chickens

Still working on the conversion parts for my Cabal guys. The backpack is coming along but the rifle is causing me problems.

In the mean time I've finished the shed I've been working on. A couple of sloppy mismeasurements led to some extra pieces being tacked on the front and side but overall I think it turned out alright. I'm thinking about making some tiny chickens to scatter about near the coop for pictures and playing.

Next up is the barn and I might also work on the hand-pump at the same time. I'm also thinking about some fencing and some field crops. I might reuse an old technique I discovered with caulking for the crops. I'll have to do some more research on period fencing before I figure out how I'm going to make that yet.

The farmstead is starting to come together.


  1. Replies
    1. I think I need to get a little more painted to get to that point, but I'd really like to try some rules out and have a game.

  2. I'll need proper Victorian sci-fi minis for that. Have to do some checking around for some...

    1. Well hopefully I'll have two forces painted up sometime soon. Too bad I haven't found any nice American troopers tho. I guess the farmstead will have to move up north and have Canadian defenders instead.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...